Login + GO

The heart of this event is you, our participants—and we need your help to make the biggest impact possible against this disease. Remember, your registration fee helps us cover the cost of operations at this event, but additional fundraising is how we make an important contribution to our community. Your support will fund breast cancer screening, treatment and education programs that save lives in our community!

Did you know?

  • 75% of the net proceeds support local community-based education, screening and survivorsupport programs. The remaining 25% supports the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program.
  • All donations are tax-deductible.
  • You can learn more about our local grants program and how we serve our local community here. To learn more about the research Komen does around the globe, click here.
  • You can ask your employer and your donors for Company Matching Gifts.
  • Sharing your personal story of why you’re riding to end breast cancer is a compelling way to inform others about why you support Komen Michigan.