Login + GO

2015 MM Ride - Tim McDonnell

The Mid-Michigan Ride for the Cure® is a big, bold cycling event to benefit Susan G. Komen® Michigan.

This is now a virtual ride that participants can complete on their own. Whether you Ride 15, 30, 60 or 100 miles, you are making an impact in the fight against breast cancer!

75% of the net proceeds raised through this event stays in our community to help fund local breast health programs that help women and men right here in Michigan find breast cancer early and beat it! The remaining 25% supports ground-breaking global breast cancer research.

In 2016, just over 80 cyclists raised nearly $40,000 in donations alone in support of Komen Michigan's mission to end breast cancer forever.

With every mile traveled and every dollar raised, we get one step closer to making our mission possible!